Planning increases efficiency, facilitates proper coordination, gives right direction and helps an organization to achieve set objectives. It is unarguably the key to success and any individual or organization that fails to plan will invariably end up in a deep ditch because as the popular saying goes, he who fails to plan is planning to fail. As an upward moving organization, KEDI has made it a culture to annually meet with her top distributors in a bid to brainstorm, plan and map out strategies on how to move the organization forward.
The Metropolitan City of Lagos, Nigeria was agog on Tuesday, 11th of February, 2020 as different men and women of substances gathered together from across the world to review the activities of the company in the outgone 2019 business year and also to plan for the future.
The meeting which took place at Golden Tulip Essential, Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos had in attendance 32 Stakeholders from the different geo-political zones of the country who came from far and near exclusively to discuss the current state of the company, its products and business with the aim of mapping out corporate strategies for further improvement and expansion.
The summit officially commenced at exactly 11:00am prompt as delegates were already seated with so much expectations and yearnings. For the first time in the history of Stakeholders Meeting in KEDI Healthcare, the Managing Director – Mr. Alex Zhao was physically present to receive and listen to the Stakeholders first hand which is undoubtedly a sign of growth and selfless commitment to the interest of the distributors and customers in line with the company’s mantra.
In his welcome speech, the Managing Director appreciated the Stakeholders for their doggedness and commitment to the company’s goals, mission, vision statement, products and business over the years. He urged the distributors to collaborate with the management in furtherance of the tenets of the company. This was immediately followed by the presentation of the Marketing Manager – Mr. Eco Zhang who gave a vivid statistical analysis of the company’s performance in 2019 as well as projections and aspirations for 2020 business year.
Outlining the company’s
achievements in 2019, he succinctly outlined:
– The provision and even distribution of marketing literatures (flyers) to the tune of 3,000,000 copies to help boost the distributors’ business.
- Strict control of product markdown.
- Improvement in promo packages.
- Upgrade of KEDI APP features.
- Fixed bonus date (10th of every month)
- Provision of in-depth training for the distributors.
- Health maintenance (HMO) plan for distributors.
- Distributors’ birthday celebration across the country.
- Expansion of product line.
- Products upgrade.
- Introduction of Disease Handbook – a quick check to common health problems.
- Free International Travel – over a hundred distributors enjoyed all-expenses paid international travel to the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, the People’s Republic of China and Israel respectively.
- Philanthropic donation to the less privileged in states where our Training Centres are located across the country.
- Scholarship for distributors’ children.
- Opening of three additional Training Centres.
- Four hundred and forty five (445) mega seminars were held across the country.
- A sharp increment was recorded in the number of new registrations.
- The presence of at least one Service Centre in all the thirty six states of the country, shooting up the total number of Service Centres to six hundred (600) as at the last record.
On the projections and plans for 2020, he highlighted the following:
- Increase in the number of Service Centres.
- Opening of additional Training Centres in Kaduna and Bayelsa States.
- More in-depth and quality trainings for distributors.
- Select more distributors to enjoy the Mutual Fund Plan.
- Introduction of new products.
- Upgrade of more products.
- More strategic brand awareness campaign.
- Gross improvement in the seasonal promos.
- More philanthropic donations across the country amongst others.