- KEDI Healthcare (Nigeria) Limited incorporated and partnered with Fidson Healthcare Plc in the production of Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) in Africa.
- Commencement of sales of Healthcare products.
- Significant milestone of 100 Product Delivery Outlets (Service Centres).
- KEDI Healthcare (Ghana) Limited incorporated and commenced sales of products.
- Opening of first branch office.
- 200 Product Delivery Outlets.
- 100,000 product distributors.
- Business expansion into Benin Republic – significant growth for KEDI Healthcare.
- Opening of KEDI Chinese Clinic in Ghana.
- 200,000 product distributors recorded.
- Strategic partnership with America Oriental Bioengineering, Inc. (AOBO) to form a joint venture: AOBO- KEDI Bioengineering (South-Africa) Limited.
- Opening of second branch office.
- 300 Product Delivery Outlets.
- 300,000 product Distributors recorded.
- Relocated to new head office.
- Opening of third branch office.
- 450,000 product distributors recorded.
- 400 Product Delivery Outlets,
- 600,000 product Distributors recorded.
- Opening of fourth branch office.
- Business expansion into Burkina-Faso.
- VITANATURE brand was set up.
- The company held the 5th car award and awarded over 100 distributors with -brand new cars.
- Opening of Port-Harcourt and Ilorin branch office.
- Opening of the seventh branch office.
- 12 Ghanian Distributors traveled to Nigeria with all expense paid by KEDI.
- Opening of Ikeja VIP training room (First VIP training room in KEDI training centre).
- 15 Ghanian Distributors traveled to Dubai with all expense paid by KEDI.
- KEDI 7-layer sanitary pad got NAFDAC approval.
- Launched KEDI APP which is a significant milestone in KEDI history.
- Set up first KEDI football team and named as KFC (KEDI Football Club).
- Diawell, Gynapharm, Eve’s Comfort and Jointeez changed to capsule form.
- VITANATURE products start selling.
- KEDI Chairman met top distributors at Ikeja Training Centre to deliberate on Company exchange rate.
- Miss KEDI pageant held at Ikeja Training Centre.
- Distributors traveled to China in two different groups with all expense paid by KEDI.
- Eye Beta and Haemocare got NAFDAC certificate.
- Opening of Uyo Training Centre.
- KEDI Chairman received MD of Fidson Healthcare Plc. in China.
- KEDI Re-Vive, Reishi, Colon Tea and Cordy Active got certificate in Cote d’Ivoire by IVORY COAST-Ministere de la Sante Publique.
- Opening of Abuja, Yola and Apapa Training Centres.
- KEDI 6th Car Award and 12th year Anniversary held in Abuja.
- KEDI Chairman met with Former Governor of Kaduna State in Abuja.
- KEDI Mascot was revealed during KEDI Car Award in Abuja.
- KEDI held second Stakeholders’ meeting in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Opening of Bauchi Training Centre.
- Celebration of our Goal Getters (Distributors’ Birthday) across the Country.
- Improved the formulae of TCM series products and launched them officially.
- Commenced the implementation of the second Five Years Development Plan.
- The first batch of Mutual Fund Award Beneficiaries started to collect their investment.
- Opening of 12th and 13th KEDI branch offices in Onitsha and Ibadan respectively
- Upgraded Distributor Training System to empower distributors nationwide.
- Launching of new product “GUM CARE toothpaste” into the KEDI Personal Care line.
- Introduced “Talk to KEDI” online broadcast.
© 2021 KEDI HEALTHCARE IND. NIG. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED