WEBSITE RETURN POLICY
Where you have purchased any product on our Website, you have within Seven (7) days from the date of delivery to return such product if the product is defective and we undertake to replace such product or make a refund for any product delivered to you that is defective.
PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Products about to expire at least 3 months to the expiration date provided that the product has not been opened;
- Products with factory/production error of either incomplete capsule or mis-match of capsules in a pack or bottle.
- Where the batch number, manufacturing date and expiry date on the product label is faint or not legible, provided that the product has not been opened.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGBLE FOR RETURN
- Products damaged due to misuse or improper handling.
- Imported products.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR PRODUCT RETURN
If you wish to return a defective product, kindly follow the instruction below:
- Send a complaint to our “contact us” section in the Website giving a detailed explanation or description of the defect product with a purchase receipt and a picture of the Product that was delivered to you as a means of evidence.
- Once we have conducted our investigation and we are able to validate your claims we will contact you on how to get the defective product from you.
- Once the product has been received by Us we will ensure you get a resolution by replacing the product. If we are unable at the time of return to replace the returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase, including packaging and postage charges (Subject to availability of online payment).
KEDI Healthcare will only make a replacement or refund for a returned product after due investigations have been conducted and the claim of the defective product has been validated by us.
You will not be able to return a product where the time frame (7 days) for return has elapsed.