2019 KEDI SCHOLARSHIP CAMPAIGN
In line with our 2019 to 2023 five year development plan which awards distributors’ children with about 10 million naira worth of scholarship to cover up for their educational expenses, KEDI is set to change lives once again.
This year, in a bid to fulfill her promises to the society; KEDI Healthcare Industries Nigeria Limited is rewarding distributors’ and their families for their loyalty over the years by introducing a SCHOLARSHIP CAMPAIGN themed MY FAMILY & KEDI.
The winner will be rewarded with ₦100,000; the first runner up (2 children) will be rewarded with ₦80,000 each; the second runner up (3 children) will be rewarded with ₦50,000 each while 10 children will be compensated for participating in the contest to the tune of ₦10,000 each.
To participate in this contest, it is important to follow the steps below:
STEPS TO WIN
|STEP 1||STEP 2||STEP 3||STEP 4|
|Make a video of 30seconds (maximum) of your child telling a story of (MY FAMILY and KEDI).|
Content of the video can be:
Poem recitation or
Artwork display (Craft work)
|Follow us on Facebook|
OR on Instagram
|Upload your video|
|Share the video and get the highest likes to be a winner|
However, the following terms and conditions apply accordingly to improve one’s chances of winning:
- Parent must be a bonafide distributor of KEDI Healthcare.
- Participants (distributors’ kids) should be between the ages of 6 – 12 years old.
- Essay/Poem/Artwork should be done by the child. Any noticeable act of parental influence will disqualify the child.
- The presentation of the post must be in video clip format only.
- All posts should be done between the stipulated duration of the promo.
- Shares and likes on each post will be valid from 15th of July, 2019 and end on the 31st of July, 2019 by 12:00pm prompt.
- MODE OF PARTICIPATION: All entries should be posted on the social media page and the participant must first;
- FOLLOW US, MENTION US IN THE POST AND THEN HASH TAG #myfamilyandkedi2019
- Any post/entry with the wrong mention of KEDI account and without the correct hash tag will not be considered.
- One social media account should be used for a kid only in the family. Use of multiple social media accounts disqualifies the kid. (NOTE: One kid per family).
- The numbers of awardees for each category will be determined according to the total number of participants who qualified.
Winners list will be released on the 10th of August, 2019. For questions and more information, call 09075297484.
KEDI THE PARTNER WE TRUST
You must log in to post a comment.