Jan 1, 2017 by kedihome
- First of all, please join me to appreciate our God most high, for his grace upon us through the trying and very challenging moments. He lifted our hearts in the dark times, gave us hope in despair, refined our character before those we prospected, inspired brave feats, gave courage to the weary, and changed our course of history. May He bestow same unto all of you who longs for higher ground, in Jesus name, Amen!
- The journey of a million miles they say starts with one step. For some of us, the fear of the unknown, rejection and uncertainties almost paralyzed our limbs to move. But by His grace, we were determined, we persevered, and with team work, we have reached this point. Notwithstanding distance, an adventurer who can dream a dream of his destination and gets focused on it with determination shall strive to reach his dream point. That is the case of champions. They may fall or fail in the race at some points, but they would still stand up on their feet to move till they get there. Abraham Lincoln, in the political scene, a one-time president of America was defeated at every political stage in his life, but at last made it as the American president because he was focused and determined. Thomas Edison, the man who invented the electric bulb did so after several failures. When he was informed by his secretary about the number of failures, he smiled and said, “We had not failed, but tried different methods that won’t work”. This is sheer determination. Just name them! Not that the invitation of a prospect by a networker cannot be turned down or rejected at some points but that we should think back and know where we may have probably done it wrongly, make amends and move on as we must get to our destination. That in itself is the winning spirit.
- Permit me to tell you a bit of my story amongst other awardees. I toiled under the sun and rain, day and night in search of w’ork as my parents would expect of me after graduation. After months of job search without invitation, I decided to engage myself meanwhile with other things I see around. Periods after, I still could not find anything that could worth the while. It was after I was introduced to KEDI Multi-level marketing business following a divine interception of a KEDI health and wealth seminar programme flyer from a lunatic, that my health and financial status turned around. From somebody who could barely afford a recharge card of N200 to someone who is riding on his fifth car this time with attractive monthly bonus. This and many better things can also be your experience with KEDI if only you can join the business and remain focused and determined without having the syndrome of being in more than one network at a time; I mean , “network prostitution” because a rolling stone they say, gathers no moist. Since networking is all about consolidation, instances of those who tried network prostitution but failed are countless and I pray you don’t fall a victim.
- Therefore. I urge you all to get charged and challenged, constitute the desired group, interact, attend seminars, be trained and present seminars, hit the length and breathe of towns, communities, states, countries and preach the gospel that with KEDI healthcare Industries Nigeria Limited, one is sure of good health, financial freedom, time freedom, a happy retirement plan, overseas travels, own your own houses and multiple branded cars amongst others.
- Finally, my fellow consultants, and to you out there, please join me to say a loud thank you to KEDI Healthcare Industries Nigeria Limited for delivering on their mission, vision, and pledge to their consultants.
- Yours truly,
- Franklin N. Nsirimobi