7-LAYER PANTY LINER
KEDI 7-Layer Sanitary Pad and 7-Layer Panty Liner not only meet the hygienic demands of women but also provide additional benefits in the form of negative ions enhancements. They increase the dissemination of negative ions resulting in a higher antibacterial function. The enhanced embedded negative ions-chip and far infrared ray function within the sanitary pad and panty liner, inhibit the reproduction of anaerobic bacteria, micro-circulation, increase the growth of bio-enzyme, regulate acidic secretions in the vagina and improve women’s self-protection and disease-prevention ability.
KEDI 7-Layer Panty Liner helps to absorb everyday vaginal discharge, unexpected light period flow, light spotting, staining at the beginning and ends of periods, and post-intercourse discharge. It can be helpful for the last days of a period when there is still some light bleeding and it can also help with light postpartum flow which can happen for a few weeks or sometimes months after childbirth.
12 pieces per pack.
IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION, DISPELS BAD ODOURS, ANTI-BACTERIA AND ANTISEPTIC
- Enhances immunity and balance pH level.
- Reduces pressure and fatigue.
- Eliminates unwanted odour.
- Improves metabolism.
- Regulates endocrine system.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Fights against vaginal irritations and infections.
- Cottony Non-woven Fabric.
- Magnetic and Negative Ion and Far Infrared Chip.
- Air-laid Paper.
- SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer) Composite Paper.
- Breathable PE Film.
- Release Paper.
- Stop using if feel any discomfort.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant women.
Sealed. Store in a cool dry place below 30℃.
Keep out of reach of children.