Deep sea fish oil is the oil derived from the tissues of oily fish which are deeply embedded within the sea. They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) which in turn reduce inflammation in the body. Deep sea fish oil has the ability to aid the treatment of various heart diseases, such as anxiety, depression, high cholesterol, weakened immune system, cancer and diabetes.
According to American Heart Association (AHA), Omega-3 is effective in reducing the incidence of cardiovascular disease, therefore reduces the risk of heart problems, it has great anti-inflammatory properties. It is also effective for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease because it contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
60 softgels per bottle.
- Supports heart health.
- Helps in weight management.
- Improves immunity.
- Reduces inflammation in the body.
- Relieves depression and anxiety.
- Helpful for Alzheimer disease patients.
- Effective for Attention Deficit.
- Hyperactive Disorder(ADHD).
- Improves skin care & acne.
- Helpful for pancreatic cancer.
- Reduces triglyceride level.
- Deep sea fish oil.
Take one softgel daily, preferable with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Store in a cool dry place, refrigerate after opening.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.