- 360mg x 8 capsules per pack
- Treatment of all forms of malaria, especially those caused by Plasmodium falciparum malaria and multi-drug resistant malaria
- Dihydroartemisinin 40mg
- Piperaquine phosphate 320mg
The oral dose should be taken with water. Total course for adults comprises 8 capsules. Dose for children should be reduced according to age. See below table: (unit: capsule)
- This drug has no effect on abatement of fever.
- Patients with hepatorenal function disorder should use with caution.
- Please administer strictly to the dosage, if symptoms persist, please consult your physician.
- Piperaquine phosphate has a long half life, please do not repeat doses in half month.
- Dihydroartemisinin is not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy unless the balance between safety and risk has been evaluated by doctors.
Patients with the following condition are strongly advised NOT to take this product:
- Allergic to any composition of this drug.
- Pregnant women.
- Severe hepatic and renal disease, hemopathy (leucopenia, thrombocytopenia) patients
The adverse reaction caused by QINGHAO is less, mainly caused by Piperaquine phosphate. See below:
- Digestion reaction: nausea,vomit, loss of appetite, stomachache, diarrhea etc.
- Nervous system: dizziness, headache, hearing loss, insomnia etc.
- Allergy: skin itching, rash etc.
- Laboratory test abnormal: the transient of peripheral erythrocytes decrease, transient of SGPT and SGOT increase, serum creatinine level rise etc.
SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSE AND ANTIDOTE
In the event of over dosage, gastric lavage should be induced by using bitter salt and symptoms treated symptomatically
Preserve in well-closed, light resistant containers.
Store in a cool dry place below 30℃.
Keep out of reach of children.