SPECIFICATION: 200mg x 10 capsules per bottle.
Treatment of all forms of malaria, especially for treatment of Plasmodium falciparum malaria and multi-drug resistant malaria
SUGGESTED USE: The oral dose should be taken with water. Total course for adults comprises 8 capsules. Dose for children should be reduced according to age. See below table: (unit capsule).
|≥16 YEARS||2 CAPSULES||2 CAPSULES||2 CAPSULES||2 CAPSULES|
|7-15 YEARS||1 CAPSULE||1 CAPSULE||1 CAPSULE||1 CAPSULE|
1. This drug has no efficacy in bringing down a fever.
2. The sufferer of liver and kidney dysfunction shall take the drug with caution.
3. Strictly control the dose, and follow the doctor’s advice in case that the symptoms persist.
4. The half-life period of piperaquine phosphate is long; and don’t take it repeatedly within half a month.
5. The patient in early pregnancy is not recommended to take artemisinin, unless the doctor has evaluated and confirmed the balance between safety and risk.
Sealed. Store in a cool dry place below 30℃.
Keep out of reach of children.