Lycopene is a naturally occurring chemical contains in Lycovite found in tomatoes, watermelon, red oranges, pink grape fruits, apricots, rosehips and guava. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant compound that can fight free-radical that causes damage to the cells in the body and possibly reduces the risk of contracting certain diseases like heart dysfunctions; “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis); and cancer of the prostate, breast, lung, bladder, ovaries, colon, and pancreas.
Lycopene is also used for treating Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, congestive heart failure (CHF), gingivitis, and menopausal symptoms. Some people also use lycopene to prevent cataracts, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease), Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and sunburn.
60 tablets per bottle.
- Helps in the treatment of infertility.
- Prevents diabetes.
- Prevents aging of skin.
- Protects the skin against sunburn.
- Prevents osteoporosis.
- Controls cholesterol level.
- Prevents age related macular degeneration and cataracts.
Take one tablet daily, preferable with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.