ARTICLE 1: ABOUT THIS POLICY
ARTICLE 2: PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
As a general rule, we do not collect sensitive information about you. However, in circumstances where we require sensitive information from you for a lawful purpose, for example for the purpose of providing our services to you, we will seek your consent to collect such sensitive Information prior to collecting it.
The type of personal information that we may collect and hold, and where that information comes from, will vary depending on the circumstances in which we are dealing with you. This information may include:
- Personal details about you such as your name, gender, date of birth, residential and business addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses.
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us through your responses to competitions, surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, ratings and reviews and the like;
- Data and information automatically tracked on the internet. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information;
We may use the information you give us in the following manner;
- We use the data automatically tracked by the internet to analyze trends, to better tailor your Website experience to your interests, administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information;
- We may use other information that you provide for Marketing Communications, for example we may target our marketing communications and personalize your view of our website to provide you information that may be most relevant to you based on your profile, behaviour and interests, including information about KEDI Healthcare products;
- For processing applications or requests for our products or services, managing those products and services and other relationships and arrangements;
- For recruitment and staffing purposes;
- Dealing with complaints; and any purpose as required by various Nigeria laws which may either expressly, or in effect, require us to collect your personal information.
- We may conduct online surveys and contests and if you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you like your name or email address and demographic information like your zip code or age. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests;
- When you provide us with your email address on our website, you may receive informational/promotional e-mails from KEDI Healthcare. You have the right to opt-out from receiving these e-mails and when we receive an opt-out instruction from you, we will unsubscribe you from that particular communication and any other communications you specifically request within ten (10) working days.
Although cookies do not normally contain personal information, if you have provided your personal information to us, we may associate your registration information with the cookies or other things that the website places on your computer’s hard drive. Associating a cookie with your registration data allows us to offer increased personalization and functionality.
You can set your browser to determine whether your computer will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, the Website, which is cookie-enabled, will not recognise you when you return to the website, and some functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
ARTICLE 4: ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner and that you have the necessary rights on the content/information that you transmit to Us; and that at the date of its transmission;
- the content is exact and true;
- that the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies;
- and that the content is not defamatory (will not be damaging to any third party).
If you do not provide us with personal information we ask for or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete consequences for you can include, as relevant, that we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
ARTICLE 5: SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We also use internal protections to limit access to your personal information to only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job and we ensure that such employee or third party observes the highest standard of confidentiality and ethical conduct.
Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents or in electronic form in our computer systems. More specifically, your personal information will be stored in 128 Secure Sockets Layer bit encryption on database servers at our data centres or at data centres owned by third party hosting companies.
As required by the law, we take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information that is no longer required for a permitted purpose.
ARTICLE 6: DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information for the purposes listed above or as otherwise permitted by the law to third parties that include the following:
- Service providers (such as parties we contract to send you promotional and informational offers on behalf of KEDI Healthcare);
- Other persons that we need to deal with in connection with engagement of staff (such as training or medical providers, insurers, next-of-kin, referees); and
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law or by any court or governmental agency and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web Site.
ARTICLE 7: ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You have a right to access the personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to certain exemptions under the law.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant to our dealings with you and the nature of our relationship with you.
If you would like to request access to your personal information or correction of your personal information held by us, you may contact us in writing. The relevant contact details are provided below (see Article 13).
ARTICLE 8: PRIVACY COMPLAINTS OR DISPUTES
ARTICLE 9: LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This privacy statement applies strictly only to information collected by this Web Site. However, the Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Such sites are governed by their respective Terms and Conditions and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site you visit that collects personally identifiable information.
ARTICLE 10: DISCLAIMER
KEDI Healthcare Industries Nigeria Ltd. (including without limitation its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated entities) will not be held liable for any claims, damages or costs, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising out of or in any way connected to your use or inability to use this website or any hyperlinked website, or any information or goods that are purchased using this website, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise. In addition, you agree that we may not be held liable for the conduct of other members associated with this website, including, but not limited to, activities relating to message boards or chat rooms, or any other services that may be offered in the future. You hereby waive any claims, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ARTICLE 11: INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify KEDI Healthcare Industries Nigeria Ltd (including, without limitation, its officers, directors and employees) against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of this website. This expressly includes, without limitation to liability arising from your violation or infringement of any rights of others, including intellectual property rights or libellous or unlawful postings.
ARTICLE 12: GENERAL
- This Agreement and the Additional Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of Nigeria.
ARTICLE 13: CONTACTING US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you wish to contact us about the privacy-related matters described above or find out more information about our privacy practices, please use the contact details below:
KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nig) Ltd
Regulatory Affairs Manager
4b, Agbeke Rotinwa Close,
Off Hannat Balogun Street,
Dolphin Estate Extension,