SERVICE CENTRE TRANSFER
- What is Service Centre Transfer?
Answer: This is the act of moving a KEDI distributor from his/her present Service Centre to his/her preferred Service Centre.
- How do I apply for a Service Centre Transfer?
Answer: All you need to do is to fill the Service Center Transfer Form, append your signature on the form accordingly and attach a photocopy of your KEDI ID Card to the filled form.
- Can I submit my Transfer Request through email?
Answer: Yes. You can submit your Transfer Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can as well submit the form through any of our Branch Offices, Regional Offices or any Service Centre close to you.
- Do I need to pay any fee for transfer?
Answer: No. Service Centre Transfer is absolutely free anytime, anywhere.
- How long will it take for my transfer to take effect?
Answer: There is no timeframe but the new Service Centre will reflect in the following bonus month.
- How many times am I permitted to request for a Service Centre Transfer in a year?
Answer: There is no limit, you can request for a Service Centre Transfer as many times as possible.
- How soon can I reapply for Service Centre Transfer?
Answer: You can reapply any time after the monthly achievement. Note: you can’t apply for a Service Centre Transfer twice in a particular month.
- Can I use my Identification Card for transfer when I lost my KEDI ID Card?
Answer: Yes but we advise that you get your KEDI ID Card replaced but if otherwise, you can consider using your Valid Identification Card after a proper verification showing that the name on the Valid Identification Card is same as the one on the KEDI account provided.
- What are the benefits of Service Centre Transfer?
Answer: It is highly convenient.
- How do I know that my Transfer Request has been granted?
Answer: Immediately after achievement; you can view and confirm your new Service Centre with your Bonus slip or KEDI APP.
- Is there any fixed time /deadline for Transfer?
Answer: No but you are expected to submit your request before monthly achievement to enable the distributor get his/her bonus in their preferred Service Centre.
CHANGE OF PRODUCTS
- What are the criteria for change of product?
Answer: You must be a KEDI distributor and the product must meet the “Product Change Policy Criteria”.
- Do change of product apply to all KEDI products?
Answer: No. Change of product only applies to products produced in Nigeria, refer to item”A01 to A13” on KEDI order form.
- How many times are distributors permitted to change products a year?
Answer: A distributor can change products maximum of four times in a given year.
- Does KEDI change expired products?
Answer: No. KEDI change of product policy does not apply to expired products.
- How does my sales affect my product change?
Answer: Your sales and business performance determines the percentage of products that can be changed.
- What are the conditions that KEDI consider for change of products?
- Products within three (3) Months of expiration.
- Products with BATCH NO, MFG NO and EXP NO but with faint write-up on the product label.
- Factory/production error of either incomplete or mismatch of
Capsule in jar or quality control hitch.
- Can imported products with factory/quality control hitch be changed?
Answer: Yes but on the condition of factory/quality control hitch ONLY.
- Does change of products apply to all KEDI distributors or is it limited to Service Center Owners and Distributors at a particular status?
Answer: Change of products applies to all KEDI Distributors and Service Centres.
- Can I change to a different product?
- How do I report my lost ID card?
- What are the criteria for the replacement of lost card?
Answer: – You need to provide the pink copy of your Registration Form.
- Fill a change of lost ID Card Form.
- Make a payment of one thousand Naira to account department.
- How can I get my KEDI number should I forget my number?
- How long does it take for the card replacement process to be completed?
Answer: Immediately your request is received and you have met the required conditions, your card will be replaced.
- Will my KEDI number remain the same or will it be changed?
Answer: You will get a different number but with the same network.
- Does KEDI accept transfer as a method of payment for lost card?
Answer: Yes. It can either be cash or fund transfer.
- Which of my card details will be transferred to my new card?
Answer: Your entire network will remain the same and transferred to your new card number.
- Can I request for a lost of card via email?
Answer: No. Request via your Service Centre or Branch Office to enable them pick up your new card for you.
- Can I apply for lost card without the pink copy of my registration?
Answer: Yes but with a Valid Identification Card or Police Report of lost Card and Court Affidavits.
- Are there limits to how many times I can apply for lost of card?
Answer: No, there is no limit as long as you meet the lost card replacement condition.
KEDI,THE PARTNER WE TRUST! ENJOY NEW LIFE WITH KEDI!
Questions or concerns?
Leave your Message
Excited? Let us know on social media by tagging your posts with #KEDI HEALTH and #KEDI HEALTHCARE!
CONNECT WITH US
© 2020 KEDI HEALTHCARE IND.NIG.LTD.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED