- 0.4g x 72 capsules per bottle
- Effective for clearing heat and detoxification, tonifying spleen and dehumidification,
dredging collateral and activating blood circulation.
- Used for the treatment of annexitis,
endometritis and pelvic inflammation with downward flow of damp heat.
- Rosa Laevigata 72mg
- Caulis Spatholobi 60mg
- Donkey-hide glue 120mg
- Philippine Flemingia Root 60mg
- Chinese Mahonia Stem 40mg
- Radix Zanthoxyli 24mg
- Andrographitis 24mg
Take four capsules at a time, three times daily
- Spicy food, raw or cold food and greasy food are forbidden when taking the medicines.
- Patients with other diseases should take the medicine under the guidance of a doctor.
- It is unsuitable for patients with clear morbid leucorrhea. Patients with reddish leukorrhagia
should go to the hospital for treatment.
- If the symptoms are not alleviated 2 weeks after taking the medicine, the patients should go
to the hospital for treatment.
- Patients allergic to this medicine are prohibited to use, and those with allergic constitution
should take the medicine with caution.
- The medicine is prohibited for use when its nature changes.
- If the patients are taking other drugs, please consult a doctor or a pharmacist before using
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this medicine.
- Taking it simultaneously with other drugs may cause drug interaction.
Consult a physician or pharmacist for details or visit the nearest hospital for advice.
Preserve in well-closed, light resistant container.
Store in a cool dry place below 30℃.
Keep out of reach of children.