- 0.35g x 40 capsules per bottle
- It supplements Qi and nourishes Yi
- Helps produce saliva and slake thirst, and clears away heat and purges pathogenic fire.
- It is used for treating diabetes due to deficiency of both Qi and Yin with the symptoms of polydipsia, polyphagia, diuresis, emaciation, shortness of breath and loss of energy, and also for treating the type-2 diabetes with the above symptoms.
- Western Ginseng 87.5mg
- Astragalus Membranaceus 42mg
- Chinese Yam 24.5mg
- Radix Rehmanniae 31.5mg
- Fructus Corni 21mg
- Chinese Wolfberry 21mg
- Radix Ophiopogonis 42mg
- Rhizoma Anemarrhenae 35mg
- Radix Trichosanthis 10.5mg
- Salivia Chinensis 17.5mg
- Radix Puerariae 17.5mg
Take four capsules at a time with warm water before meals, three times daily
- Patients have Type-1 and Type-2 diabetes accompanied with ketoacidosis, coma, serious burn, infection, severe trauma or major surgery should not use the medicine.
- Patients with hepatic insufficiency, renal insufficiency, sulfonamides hypersensitivity or leukopenia should not use the medicine.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this medicine.
- Taking it simultaneously with other drugs may cause drug interaction. Consult a physician or pharmacist for details or visit the nearest hospital for advice.
Preserve in well-closed, light resistant container.
Store in a cool dry place below 30℃.
Keep out of reach of children.