Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones and Magnesium plays an essential role in proper bone mineralization. Calcium and Magnesium are also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulses. Zinc is involved in the synthesis of collagen in bone tissue while Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb Calcium from the diet.
- 60 tablets per bottle
- Improves strong bones and prevents osteoporosis
- Prevents and manages type 2 diabetes
- Promotes normal growth and development in children
- Reduces blood pressure
- Regulates body weight and prevents obesity
- Prevents hypertension
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Prevents migraine
- Vitamin D3
Take one tablet daily, preferable with a meal
- If you are pregnant, nursing ,taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.